Posted at August 25th, 2018 | Categorised in Health
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a condition in which the ovaries in women experiencing disruptions during the infertile. One of the biggest effects of this disorder is hard to make women pregnant because of hormones are not stable during the infertile.
Women Who Experience Symptoms Of PCOS Disorder
- Have a small cyst or SAC containing fluid on ovariaum, which although not harmful but can cause hormones to become unstable.
- Hormones are not stable it makes a woman’s menstrual periods become irregular. Sometimes even experienced a late menstrual period to more than 1 month.
- Experiencing excessive hair growth, acne and oily skin as well as obesity, which is caused by PCOS. Obesity usually happens in the area punngung, buttocks, and breasts.
- Easy quick temper, depression, unstable emotions.
Cause The Occurrence Of Interference Of PCOS
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is caused by a few things as follows:
- Resistance to insulin-stimulated the body to constantly produce insulin overload, which led to the increase of the weight.
- Hormonal imbalances, namely the rise in testosterone, the hormone rise in lutein, which triggered globulin levels increasing testosterone, as well as the rise in hormones that trigger the increase of milk and make increasingly enlarged breasts.
- Hereditary factors. If your family members have a history of ovarian disorder, then it’s possible you will experience the disorder, so it is necessary to prevent the development of the syndrome.
Prevention and treatment of syndrome of Polycystic
To prevent the increasing disturbance or polycystic syndrome, then you should prevent it early, by performing the checks and early treatment, by way of, among others:
- Medical check up in general or specifically to expert physician venereal disease, which will check the condition of your weight, height, blood pressure, thyroid, breast, stomach and other organs associated with the ovaries.
- Do blood tests to measure hormone levels that exist in the body, as well as examine kolestrol and sugar levels in your body.
- Ultrasound tests that will show how many cysts you have in your ovaries and uterine wall thickness. If the number of figures that showed the cyst very much and have a great size, then you should immediately contact your obstetrician to prevent the possibility of the other bad.
- Change the style of healthy living, diligently exercising regularly, avidly consume fruit and vegetables, reducing fatty foods, avidly drinking plain water and avoid sugary drinks or food.
- Do a hormone therapy that is not stable. By performing this therapy, you will get a more regular menstruation schedules to plan a pregnancy, prevent the occurrence of cancer of the uterus, and to control excessive hair growth.
- Meet the need for folic acid for you pregnant, which comes from the food consumed or by purchasing a supplement containing folic acid. Folic acid is good for pregnant women and the fetus, reducing the risk of infant disability caused pregnant women experiencing the syndrome Polycystic.
- Trying to keep my weight during pregnancy, try to set your diet so as not to overload. Indeed pregnancy will make women eat more, but you should be able to control it because it is dangerous to women who are experiencing disruptions in this ovarioum.
- Perform surgery or small operations, which is the last step or alternatively if in all the ways you can not stop syndrome Polycystic.
The early prevention is very necessary because if you let it continue to flourish, then the risk of illnesses that might be experienced from PCOS symptoms are:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Increased levels of blood kolestrol will effect on organs heart and trigger a stroke.
- Infertility which would cause difficulties for women will become pregnant and obtain offspring.
- High blood pressure or hypertension that will be experienced at the time of pregnancy, which certainly will interfere with the health of the mother and the fetus.
- At the time of menstruation bleeding will experience a huge and not normal that came from the uterus. i.
- Metabolic syndrome, where the metabolism in the body do not function, so that food intake on consumption cannot be converted into energy, and make food accumulates in the body that make some organs of the body like the thighs, will enlarge breast, back and buttocks.
- Endometrial cancer of the uterus lining, namely women, ovulation problems caused by diabetes, due to high sugar levels, obesity due to excess hormone and insulin resistance to excessive during the infertile.
- If a woman can get pregnant with ovarian disorders experience this condition, then the effects or the risks that will be inflicted against pregnancy are:
- Suffered a miscarriage, could occur due to excessive bleeding that occurs during pregnancy.
- Experiencing diabetes gestasional diabetes during pregnancy that will make you hard in the process of the birth (partus). In addition, the disease is also at risk on the fetus is born, such as respiratory disorders.
- Childbirth in caesarean section, due to the difficulty of giving birth normally.
- Preeklampsia, i.e. the complications that make poisoning during pregnancy due to high blood pressure and kidney organ damage was preceded by. Preeklampsia this is usually the case in week 20 and 6-8 percent experienced by pregnant women.